It is vital that we run a comprehensive and professional campaign to persuade the Government to reverse its decision to end tax-free shopping.
If we succeed, this could be worth £11.5 billion in additional sales to British businesses every year.
How you can support AIR to win for you
Help to fund AIR's tax-free shopping campaign
Help to fund our campaign on this vital policy issue to ensure that we can run the most comprehensive and effective programme possible. We have achieved a lot so far but we need do even more now to push the campaign over the line in advance of a general election.
The funds will be used to finance a professional campaign which includes:
- Advocacy with government ministers, officials and advisors as well as the Labour Party and other opposition parties
- Mobilising supportive MPs and peers
- Mobilising supportive business and trade groups
- Commissioning and producing detailed and compelling reports and research
- Being the authoritative voice of the campaign inside and outside Parliament
- Coordinating and supporting the activities of other interested groups.
- Media and social media campaigns to keep the issue in the news
Please give whatever you can to fund the campaign using the form or by card payment. Our team will get in touch with you with an invoice for the funding.
Join AIR membership to add your formal weight to and steer our campaigns, and gain access to our exclusive campaign updates and events/activities for members.
We are grateful for your valuable support for our campaigns. Together we will bring back tax-free shopping!
For inquiries on AIR and the campaigns, please contact CEO Paul Barnes at firstname.lastname@example.org
(You can change the funding amount and will receive an invoice for the funding)