AIR is an independent, national sector support body open to all those who wish to support the growth of international retail in the UK.
Our purpose is to create a positive profile for the international retail sector and support its growth through policy change, research and innovation.
AIR’s supporters are drawn from all across Britain and include retailers, landlords, shopping districts, Business Improvement Districts and other businesses and organisations interested in the growth of retail, travel and tourism.
We are always looking to expand our supporter base to more businesses with a significant or growing international retail interest.
On behalf of our supporters, AIR will undertake the following activities:
- - Raising the profile of the sector within government and the wider economy.
- - Representing the sector and its specific issues in government and industry forums.
- - Prompting positive policy changes that will enhance international retail sales.
- - Responding to challenges to minimise negative impacts on the sector.
- - Undertaking research to support campaigns and enhance sales.
Other benefits for our supporters:
- - Opportunities to contribute to AIR’s aims and specific programmes.
- - Data and information on international retail.
- - Networking events with supporters, policy makers and influencers.
To explore more about the membership options of AIR and become a member, please contact Director Pete Bowyer at firstname.lastname@example.org
AIR’s supporters include:
Governance & Management
AIR is an independently incorporated body. It is governed by a board comprising of representatives from major businesses involved in international retail.